Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Sunday, October 19, 2003

A silent night sky prevails

Salam

A silent night sky prevails, sweeping across the land enveloping it in a cool ghostly chill. Foxes silently sweep across the running meadows, as midnight butterflies flutter around aimlessly. A stallion gallops across darkened fields, its main flowing rapidly like black flames in the thick of a fire as the brilliant moon light sparkles from its silky jet black coat. I lie in my bed, in a tumbled mess, my face embedded in my pillow, drool seeping out the side of my mouth, my hair as wild as an afro, and I groan as my alarm clock goes off. What wonderful continuity with nature.



So there I was sitting on the downstairs toilet, getting down to business, door wide open as ppl walked past getting along with homely duties. I guess its a good time to tell you that I was actually sitting there painting the walls of the small room. I know I said that I would tie my next door neighbors cat to a post if I saw another paint brush, but I couldnt bring myself to do it. So instead I threw his dog into a river.

Its a sad fact, but DIY work never ends. Under any circumstances. After youve spent years finishing everything off, the house has already started to fall apart once again, and the DIY circle of life starts again.

You start with rebuilding the veranda. By this time the gutters are leaking. After patching them up the veranda is broken again. You then rebuild it with wood from the broken porch. You refurbish the porch and realize that the wallpaper is peeling. After re wallpapering the house, the gutters are leaking again, the porch has collapsed, the veranda is a smashed up wreck. You now have a wife and a child, who has just started uni. You then decide to work that child to death repainting the house, laying carpets and helping some mad Chinese builders who cant speak a word of English to build an extension. Oh and if u havent tagged on by now, that child was me.


* * *

On MSN...

Its freezin: Miracles eh?
Zaman, the miracle and the sleeper: u bet :D
Its freezing: So, can u make my m8 smarter?
Zaman, the miracle and the sleeper: yeah...tell him that 1+1=2

Wassalam, Over 'n out...






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons