Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Friday, October 24, 2003

Im tired

Salam

Im tired. (well, duh). Im wheezing (ive got asthma). My feet hurt (ive been running). My lecture has started (i was late). Im hungry (I ate weetabix 4 breakfast. It might have done me better to eat the cardboard box). Im sitting (in da computer room). Im smiling (bcz I love u ppl). Im tired (bcz of all this typing)...and I need a break!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful week. (lol theres this guy on my msn who just signed in as "Sex Drugs and Sausage rolls" lol). Uni is now well underway. Its amusing, the different things that the lecturers come out with when faced with the inevitable mobile phone ring. My favorite was:

"I would have confiscated that mobile, but I like your ring tone"

Err, yeah right! Don't give me that crap, mate. It's such a blatant lie, showing the lecturers lack of power to confiscate. Another lecturer totally shocked all us 200 students in the hall. He went "Ive learnt one thing as a uni teacher. At any one time, 80% of the students are thinking of sex." He then went one further, prompting gasps from some of the girls, "the other 20% are doing it". OMG we seriously could not believe he came out with that!!!! Todays maths class was so boring that if it had taken place during world war 2, Hitler wuld have gone to sleep. The teacher was like a droning moaning tape recorder. And the canteen food was as appetizing as a cockroach in a bikini.

But Alhmadulillah that I still have the strength to wake up in the morning to witness all these travesties. And wonderful gems like this:-




lol. The only thing that saves this from being racist is the fact that a black man is wearing the top. Absolutely brilliant!!

Cartoon of the week:



lol i must have been Garfield in a past life....
Wassalam, Mawz Rajul
Over 'n out..






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons