Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Monday, September 01, 2003

When Dream and Day Unite

Assalam Alaikum

When Dream and Day Unite


On the weekend I was invited to a wedding, MashaAllah, and above all had the chance of sampling some lovely food. Not that its the main reason for me going, but it seems to always be one of the things we have come to expect at a wedding: good food. And this was no exception. Except i was only able to stomach about half a plate. I really dont know what came over me. They usually call me the vaccum cleaner at weddings due to my amazing ability to stomach inhumane amounts of biriyani. I'm not even joking here. Table-cloths and napkins usually go missing. I often create a temporary gravitaional pull around my table. NASA Space control have to be informed of my prescence at any wedding, as i cause the earth to spin faster and [occasionally] the moon to explode.

[lol id better not go to far on this one..but it is tempting]


There were a few of my close friends at the wedding and we had a good time Alhamdullillah. It wasn't long before a brother of mine across our table [who is married] posed the inevitable question, 'so Zaman when are you getting married?', to which my answer was immediate: "Next week, Friday. You comin?". He told me it was the best answer [from an 18 year old] that he had ever heard for that question, so i was quite happy.

Now all i need is a bride!


Wassalam






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons