Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

the Miracle and the Sleeper

Salam

As the cold wind blows, whispering its way through the weeping willows, an ice cold shudder rockets down my spine. Billowing clouds, wrapped up in cotton candy, stare impedingly down at this earth, many fathoms high, knowingly about to burst forth and spill their entire contents upon the land. Thankfully today seems to be more promising than that, with predominating blue skies and a warm golden glow covering the land, acknowledging the fact that the sun is beaming happily down at us.


Yesterday we fitted a new carpet into the middle room of our house, yay! It was no easy feat i can tell you. If we moved it one way, then another side would be exposed. If we moved it back, the carpet would be off center. If we moved it to the right, my mum would like it. If my mum liked it my dad didnt. If my dad bribed me to a meal at pizza hut, I would be happy even if it was layed on the ceiling.

I dont think my budgies cared less. For all i know, they could have been either discussing the philosophical rationalities of the space time continuum, or maybe just, "oh my god!! Whats that horrific object over there!!! We are all going to die!!!" followed by "oh, its a seed".

Okay. for those of u who dont know what a budgie is......inne cute eh?....damn right....



[not my budgie but i have one thats identicle]

Anyway with my life now going at 1000000 miles per hour i really havent got any time to waste. The moral of todays post is: "If you are searching for your place in life, then dont hesitate to try something radically different, as it may open up many different windows of opportunity for you in areas you may never have explored before."

Zaman






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons