Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Friday, September 19, 2003

Let me plug you into my world. Cant u help me be Uncrazy?

Yo

I am so tired today. And that made me Mr. Grumpy with a capital GRUMP. I mean whenever I take a nap in the middle of the day I wake up and I am stoned. I shouldnt be allowed to walk down stairs ... and I dont know how the hell I manage lol. Anyway, anyone who gets in my way when im Mr. Grumpy will know about it. If they are a bit slow and dont catch on, the hospital is usually where they wake up, (preferably in the operating theater or the ' Horrifically Catastrophically Terminally Incarcerating Mashed-up Injuries Ward ' ). That also goes for rowdy chairs, sharp tables and general pain in the ass household furniture.

**Sigh**

So everybody say hello to Mr. Grumpy, or he will come to your house and break some stuff. GRRRR!!!!!



Oh heres something thats sooooo cool ....

This is quite amazing!

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
frist
and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro"


Zaman






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons