Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Im bored

Salam

Sigh...im bored...so here are some random thoughts:


-The past few days have been exasperatingly monotonous, incomprehensibly tedious, malignantly taxing, and subversively coercive. I seem to be getting a creeping feeling that the walls around me are slowly and hauntingly screaming at me to be painted. If I see another paint brush I think ill tie my next door neighbors cat to a post.

-A few weeks [come months] ago, a phenomenon occurred that astounded me. Usually birds escape our large expansive outdoor aviary, but this was a first. Its a feat that could have only been achieved by a creature with an IQ less than that of a peanut. The wonderfully idiotic feathery bird thought that being kept in a cage for the rest of its life was a better alternative to living free. So we have another addition to our family. Yay im so happy. I can feel the happiness flow through my body. Lets have a party to celebrate. Not.


-Here is a wonderfully beautiful poem I read on a forum:

"Gravedigger,
When you dig my grave,
Make it shallow,
So I can feel the rain."


-Cartoon of the week:





Wassalam
Over n out
A sarcastic Zaman being the banana man.






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons