Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Back from my holiday in newcastle

Assalam Alaikum

Well, Im back from my holiday in "NEWcastle" !(woo) [For those of u who dont know, its a large city in the north of England, is over 300 years old and not a castle - which goes to show that it must have been named by that talking monkey ... err ... oh yeah, George Bush]. It was a canny journey to the top of the northern hemisphere, where the air is thinner, 90% of the population are over 80 and u cant go unnoticed unless ure wearing grey clothes. Which is why I dressed up in an inflatable fluorescent stripy green and orange jumpsuit.

Ok maybe I didnt go that far, but man come on, these ppl need a break. They need some action. If you live in Newcastle and have a painter round to re-coat ure house, ulle get a crowd round to watch the paint dry!

Ok maybe Im going too far here [for the 2nd time, tisk], but Im sure ulle see my point that its more interesting lying flat faced down in the middle of a motorway waving a rubber chicken around [and less painful] than being in Newcastle.

So im back. And it wasnt that bad! The shopping is excellent. I bought some new clothes to strut around in, Blue Streak [film with Martin Lawrence], a few cookies mmmm…oh and a smile on my face. Damn I cant seem to get it off :-).

Wassalam

Zaman Durani






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons