Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Monday, August 25, 2003

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

Here i sit in my repositioned computer chair sitting at my repositioned computer leading my slightly repositioned life. Everything that we need in the house has been moved into the sittingroom as the builders comtinue to work, creating new walls and removing old ones. It's like a home within a house. [LOL rite now one of the workers is screaming his head off in Chinese...soz its just so funny].

And theres a further revelation. As i sit here, back towards my workers, i slowly turn around, unbraced for I’m about to witness. It's the return of Geou Georu!!! He's back and ready for a vengeance. Early in the morning, through eyes squinted, the hazy figure of a short Kung Foo-esq china man stands. He comes into our living room and says " itawa mongono wallanga won on pongo " [or something like that], and directs us to where he is working. He could have been saying " hey f*** face, come f****** here you s*** head ", or " My humble apologies for my intrusion upon your living room, now may you follow me so I can enlighten you to this problem ". Either way it’s what you would expect from a builder or a Chinese man!

Wassalam
Me

This is my new blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities. :)






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons