Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .
.
i am zaman. this site is about me. not u. stop being selfish. lol j/k. welcome...[back by pop. demand lol ;-)]-

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Whats up

ok...


Whays up every1

Obvioulsy i cant spell and obvioulsy im so lazy i cant b bothered to change the spelling mistake. Nonetheless I must make a small effort to get this blog going.

For the second time in two weeks im ill with flu. My dad wants me to get a job, but my illnesses have inadvertantly come to my rescue. So im unemployed and unhealthy. The chinese builders are getting better, as their vocabulary is widening. They can now say 'good morning' without chocking and falling down the trench in our garden.

Im a bit tired so ill leave u ppl to ponder on my wise words of wisdom. [which is "never dig a trench in ure garden as a chineese man is gonna try and say 'good morning' and fall down it"].

over 'n out






Who the 'ell am I?

Name: Zaman Khan Durani
Age: 20
Location: London

Doing:Pharmacy Degree

COMMENTS BOXES ARE BACK!!

>>

>>AND ALL THE OLD CLASSICS

>>ARE THERE AGAIN :D







ShoutBox


Blog/Xanga Links

Super NAZ
Rambling Monologues
Degrouchyowl
Islam-4-real
Janjy
Qamars Blog Rocks


Archives

archive index


Islamic Links
Check out the Islamic links below:

  A2Youth.com - The Youth's Resource to Islam


Other Stuff

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Zaman/Male/16-20. Lives in United Kingdom/England/London, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am also ambitious. My interests are Internet/Outdoor Activities.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, England, London, English, Zaman, Male, 16-20, Internet, Outdoor Activities.

FreeButtons